Pages

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Paranormal?

So, this pregnancy is a little bit more difficult than the other two. I am SO CONSTIPATED! lol. I say 'lol' but I don't really mean it. It's bad, it's awful. I had the worse cramps yesterday and last night but it was from not going to the bathroom. It's crappy...hahah no pun intended...

Anyway, something is in our house again...something paranormal. Mom has been hearing scratching under her bed as well as her bed moving a little bit. Also a bunch of rustling in her bathroom. And I've been hearing the scratching under my bed also. Just a few minutes ago, I walked back into my bed room and my pillows were in different spots. Very weird.

We want to get a recorder and take pictures to see if we can catch anything. I don't know if I told you before but we talked to a few experts in this field and they had told us that our home was a place where lost children came until they were taken to Heaven. And most of the things that are happening seem like things a child would do, so I think that's what it is. I'll let you know when we find more out. Hopefully my children are here too!! :)

Anyway, I have to go finish Elijah's blanket so I can start the new baby's blanket. Plus I'm nauseous as hell. :(

Happy blogging!!

No comments:

Post a Comment