So, I'm still pissed off at Kristine and Josh, both whom don't seem to give a shit that Mom and I haven't talked to them!! Kristine has Josh, why would she care if her family can't stand her?
I just don't understand how someone can seriously choose a low-life druggie over her own family....I realize Julian was a pot head and everything but I NEVER did these things to my mother....NEVER!! Julian never scared me to the point where I actually thought he'd hit me, Josh does! I made Greg come over Saturday night because I remember how Josh was every other time he was drunk....
Anyway, I need to keep myself calm....I have my GED to take tomorrow and I have been so angry and upset I haven't even been able to study for it....at all!! I have to try to devote my day tomorrow to studying, even though I'm sure something new will piss me off with them tomorrow. Who knows....
If he seriously isn't gone, arrested, rotting in hell, (whatever) soon I am going to have to leave the house until he does. Maybe Daddy's or Greg's I don't know....I don't want to have to do that though, but my baby is more important....
Anyway back to my GED, I got side tracked by anger again lol. I know I will pass the writing especially, the reading, the science, and the social studies....I'm concerned about the math though!! I am awful at math!! It never sticks in my brain after I learn something.... I pray that I pass this though, I want to start school soon...even though I will wait until all this drama calms down here though, I know I can't go to school and deal with that stress on top of the stress of assholes!!
I thought about maybe finishing my book before the baby comes. I already have the first one of course, but maybe if I finish the second one I'll have better luck getting it out there. I don't know....I really want to be published though.
Anyway....Happy Blogging!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment