Pages

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Random thoughts

I finished my testing yesterday. I think I did really well over all. I mean, I may have done crappy on the math test but as long as I did well on everything else the average score of all 5 tests should equal out to a high enough amount for me to pass. Science was actually fun to do, a lot of the questions were answered correctly because they had to do with health. Which and I am starting to know a lot about from watching the Discovery Health channel. :)

Kristine is talking to mom and I but being kind of short, which is fine. Like I said it's just good to know that she doesn't hate us. Josh will be going back to jail either tonight or tomorrow I'm sure, he knows it as well as Kristine. I mean he messed up bad this time, and apparently this is what he needs now. I don't know....

I had a dream that Nick Carter from the Backstreet Boys threw a piece of wood at my knee cap! And then I went into labor and he was there while I pushed the baby out....Um...LOL WTH!? This baby is giving me so me really strange dreams here!! lol I don't know what I'll do when I can dream regular things. :)

I'm sitting here bored trying to figure out what to do with myself. I'm watching Bringing Home Baby but not really paying attention. I'm flipping back and forth between Facebook and the coffee shop. And I'm trying to decide what the heck to do next.

Eh, I'm going to finish Elijah's baby blanket. I have to start a new one for this baby, so I might as well finish Elijah's...even though I will be sad when it is done. :(

Happy Blogging!!

6 comments:

  1. I saw a beautifully framed baby blanket in someone's house one time...are you thinking of doing something like that with Elijah's?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I made one for Adrian, my first baby. And finished it quite awhile ago. I then started one for Elijah when I became pregnant with him. I am almost finished with it now. I have the first blanket hanging on my wall and I will hang Elijah right there next to it when I am done. I will also be starting another one for this baby now, whom I think I have decided to name Tamina Camille. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you get good results on your test. The waiting for results like this can be agonizing! I am also glad it looks as though the baby is healthy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Jamie. It is frustrating waiting for results of any kind lol. Thanks though!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete