Pages

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

GED

I'm going to start by saying that................I PASSED MY GED!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) I don't know my scores yet but the woman sounded a little impressed lol. That of course couldn't have anything to do with the math score. But at this point I am just glad that I passed it all. :) I'm so happy about it!! Now I just have to think on what I should do about school.

Should I wait until Tamina is about a year old or so, to make it easier on myself? Should I find somewhere where I can take like one class at a time? I know I could handle that. Should I just take the chance and enroll and start soon? Eh, I think I might see if I can take one class at a time for now and if I can't I'll just wait until the baby is a little older. :) Either way I'm excited!!

Tamina is doing well from what we know of. I have another appointment on the 16th...I'll be 6 months then. (The same as I was when I lost Elijah.) If she is fine on that day I think we will pull through this!! :) Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers.

We have been having a lot of paranormal activity going on lately. There has been loud banging on the walls and no one will be near them, my bed has been shaking, doors are opened when I remember closing them, etc... I'm not scared or anything I'm just curious to know what or who is here. So I called an investigator who is coming for an interview tonight.

I'm not sure when we will be doing the investigation with the equipment, but when we do I will post our findings. :) The spirits we have are not scary or disrespectful. When they are shaking the bed or making a racket all I have to do is ask them to stop and they do. So I know we are not threatened. :)

Anyway, I'm going to go watch a movie or something. Thanks for listening!!

Happy Blogging!!

4 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS NOLIE!!!!

    I could not be happier for you! My suggestion? Go ahead and register fro school after the baby is born (as soon s you can) and just take one class a semester. That will get you into the groove of going to school, and give you an outlet that is not baby related (that will help keep you sane once she gets here - haha). By the time she gets older, either by way of daycare or school, then step it up to two or three classes. Whatever makes you comfortable.

    This way, although it may take you awhile, you will get your certificate or degree ON YOUR TERMS and then you and the baby will be better set for life.

    I believe you can do it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Amber!! :) That is good advice and I will probably follow it. :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done! I agree, you should take at least one class as soon as feasible to keep the ball rolling. Wait too long, and it becomes tougher to get started, but overload yourself too fast and you might get frustrated/discouraged. Small steps. But, WOW! You've already cleared the first, maybe the biggest hurdle! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks luman. :) It took awhile to get motivated to get my GED but I'm glad I did. :)

    ReplyDelete