Pages

Saturday, November 20, 2010

a mini update

I haven't been sleeping well the past few days, well really the whole pregnancy. But it has, of course, been harder since they told me about Tamina being so small. We are trying to stay positive. She is moving around and kicking and punching me just like she should. I mean it's technically supposed to be 10 movements in an hour but she does it whenever she feels like it. Sometimes it's 10 in an hour sometimes it's 25 in an hour and sometimes it's only 5 in an hour.

She's obviously very strong and VERY STUBBORN!! On Wednesday night I made mom take me to the hospital because I hadn't felt her move all day, the second they put that monitor on me she started kicking it. lol She's going to give me a heart attack you know!!

I'm very glad that she is still doing okay. I just can't help but wonder why I have such a problem having a healthy full term baby!? Why did things go south at 6 months like they did with Elijah? Why isn't she gaining the weight she needs to? Why didn't Elijah?? Are the steroids helping her!?

I have an appointment on Monday at 8 am to get a 3D/4D ultrasound done and also see if the steroids have helped, I'm assuming! She is still moving around and hitting me so she must be doing okay....I hope she stays doing well.

Keep us in your prayers please!!

No comments:

Post a Comment