Okay I'm going to start with what my Saturday entailed. I woke up, did my heparin shot, got a phone call from momma saying she wanted to go to Cyara's invitational game for volleyball so I had to be ready by noon. So I eat a little and then I start getting ready. I then go to the bathroom to pee and when I wipe I freaked out. There was a HUGE amount of discharge! It looked just like the discharge I had when I lost Elijah. So naturally I started to panic, cry, pray, and then call the ER to ask them what they thought.
The woman at the ER said I'm fine it's probably normal. At first I was going to take her word for it, and then I remembered that they said that about Elijah and then four days later he was gone...So I called momma and told her what was going on, saying we needed to go to the ER now.
Since my placenta is on the front wall I don't feel the baby move that often, it's usually only when there's loud music or I get scared and jump or something. Anyway, I tell Greg everything as well and tell him I am probably over reacting so he doesn't have to come. The whole way to the ER mom and I are practically quiet.
Once we get there I get brought back immediately. They have me pee and undress so they can do a pelvic exam. She cranks me open down there with what looks like a little duck beak, if your a woman you know those things all too well. Then she flashed a huge light down there. These are her words exactly I swear it!!!!...
'Well, it looks a little beat up in here, and I see some white stuff in the back of your uterius but it's nothing from the baby....Have you had sex recently?'
I looked around embarrassed, "Yes, yesterday."
The nurse chuckles, "It's sperm honey."
LMFAO My God that was the most stressed I have been in awhile!!!! I'm sure I was the butt of everyones jokes that day in the birthing unit. :) Once I explained that I lost two boys already I think they understood....a little!
Anyway that was my funny story for today. I'm so paranoid. It's better to be safe than sorry though, right??
I have my GED to take next Tuesday and Wednesday!! GO ME!! Wish me luck...especially on the Math!!
Happy Blogging!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Nolie,this blog really tickled my funny bone, maybe because I'm a mother myself and I've had a few embarrassing moments in the process. I kept thinking...where is she going with this?
ReplyDeleteThe punchline was fab!
Watch out...I'm following you!
http://www.aspiringauthorsblog.com
Hi Nolie
ReplyDeleteI saw you were following me so I popped over to have a look at your blog. I looked at your pictures first... Oh Nolie, with your so SO sad profile and the pictures of your beautiful baby I just couldnt stop crying for you. I'm just so glad I checked out this blog too, because it's so full of hope and it's great to see that despite the saddness and tragedy in your life, that you still have a funny postive outlook. I wish you all the luck in the world you really deserve it.
Leigh
Wow, you must have been so freaked out at first. Yes, it's best to have things checked out...and not only have you made your readers smile, but also the nurses! (My sister's a nurse, and they're always glad when what could be a bad situation turns out to be nothing to worry about.) Good luck with the GED, I have fingers x'ed for you.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much guys!! :) I'm glad I made y'all smile. :) :)
ReplyDelete