Pages

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Updates

Well I took my math test and writing test yesterday for my GED. I know I aced the writing test, and I'm sure I did alright on the math. I'm just glad that retched math test is over with!! If I don't pass it I am going to be furious!! lol The topic they gave me to write my essay on was pure crap though lol. It was, 'What is one problem you have overcome and what were the steps you took to overcome it?' I chose self-esteem....I was going to chose the most obviously problem of losing two children, but 1- I haven't overcome that problem I'm still dealing with it, and 2- I didn't want to make the test readers cry. lol

I have the last three tests today; science, reading, and social studies. But I'm not worried about those. They all follow charts and graphs or passages, it'll be easy. If I did the math correctly, which I probably didn't, I get a little over 3 hours to complete these three tests. I'm sure I'll be done sooner. And then I don't have to go back there until the day my test results come in!! WOO HOO

I got home last night and Josh was gone....Mom talked to Kristine and said that he had to leave because she couldn't handle all this crap any more and Kristine said she was leaving with him. Instead of fighting her on it, because mom wouldn't win, mom said do what you gotta do. The next thing mom knows is Kristine saying well he wouldn't let me leave with him and he broke up with me so you win!!

Now I'm going to stop right there and say that if Josh really did break up with her so that she wouldn't follow him out into the life like that, I give a small amount of respect. Only because that is about the ONE and ONLY thing he has ever done that is adult like and right....

Kristine wasn't screaming or crying or anything when I got home and mom said she didn't hear her do any of that either. So it seems to me that she's not as upset and she normally would be...Which also makes me think that they have some devious little plan up their sleeve. Like to sneak him in at night or something crazy like that. If that's the case I'm sure mom WILL kick her out as well. Or maybe she just finally realizes that this is for the best, that she can do better than him!! Maybe he can get his f*d up life together and they can be together down the line. I don't know but I hope she realizes that this is NOT the end of her life.

I fought through the hardest break up of my life, I wasn't totally over it for over a year and a half. I cried and screamed and got angry at everyone and everything. But now here we are 2 years later and Julian and I are actually friends. Things work out for the better in the long run and I just hope she realizes that.

Anyway, I'm going to go I have to do my shot and watch an episode of Dexter that I have missed.

Happy Blogging!!

3 comments:

  1. I have added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit my blog and become a follower also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jesus loves you. When my son died several years ago I felt as though it was the end of the world but my Lord and Savior brought me through it all. God bless you. Lloyd

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you Lloyd :) It is a hard thing to lose a child...I barely knew mine though.

    ReplyDelete