Okay, well I've been put back into the hospital. I went in for my regular appointment and he said to come back on Friday for another appointment and sent me home. Then he called around 6 or so and said I needed to come in and be admitted again. Now I'm pretty sure I'm here until we deliver the baby, which he said in his professional opinion will be soon.........
She is only one pound one ounce right now....her chances are not the greatest, but I am still keeping faith that she will be okay. I have to!! She is so strong and she has fought so hard already, she can do this!! She can make it!! And if she doesn't I know they tried everything they could to bring her into this world alive. I'm trying to stay positive and keep my head up but it's getting a little bit difficult now....
If she would just gain a little bit of weight I think it would be alright to deliver so soon....but she's so tiny...I don't know. I'm just updating you guys. I will let you all know more as soon as I know more. He is coming in to talk to me tomorrow morning so hopefully I know something tomorrow...I don't know though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Fingers are crossed.......I really really hope everything is okay with you and her.
ReplyDeleteYou are in my thoughts.
Thank you Amber. I will keep you posted. :)
ReplyDelete