Pages

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Sick :(

I'm sick...I've been sick the past couple days, but today is the worst I've felt. I haven't had a cold since the middle of the first trimester when I was pregnant with Elijah. I hate being sick, especially since I usually don't run fevers and no one believes me when I say I'm sick...My chest is heavy, my throat is dry and scratchy, my nose is stuff, and I feel like my dead is the size of a beach ball. And yet, I'm not running a fever so I must be faking.

I called the doctors office yesterday, still no results, of course!! The nurse was very apologetic, but it's not her fault. They are taking their dear ass time over there looking at the placenta. I'd just like to know what happened so I can try again and make it work this time. They gotta give me something here before we all go crazy.

I've been so sleepy lately, I'll go to bed at the normal time I always go to bed but for some reason I won't wake up until 12:30 or so...I don't understand it, I haven't slept that late since I was like 15. I hate it, it makes me feel like I've wasted my whole day away. Tuesday mom was pissed off at me because of it. It's not like I meant to, it just happened. I'm just always tired no matter how much I sleep...I hate it!!!

*cough cough cough* I hate being sick, I know I've said that a million times already but I really do. I can't even think straight. I think I might go watch a movie or something. I don't even feel like playing farmtown, which should prove that I'm actually sick by the way.

I really wish I could start working already! I hate that Mom is the only one working in the house, and trust me she tells me all the time that she hates it also. I feel bad, but there is NO WHERE that is hiring right now. And I have no clue when I'm going to start at Nancys. It's so frustrating!!!

Anyway, I'm going to go curl up and watch a flick. I feel like crap and I hate being sick. (I just had to throw that in once more before I finished writing.) *cough cough* Happy Blogging!!

No comments:

Post a Comment