Pages

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Umm...I'm a farmer again!!!!

Okay so Farmville and Farmtown have completely taken me away from you guys. I was addicted before and then got bored, and now I am having fun with all the new things they have added. SOooooo, that is where I have been from morning til night lol. I'm a loser I know, I really need a job!!

Past couple days haven't been very exciting. I went out Saturday night with Greg and a few of his friends. We played shuffle board, while intoxicated, it was a little difficult to concentrate on where the puck thing should go, but fun non the less. :)

Sunday I sat here and played on farmville and farmtown ALL day! Same as Monday, and today! lol

I also watched all the die hard movies, I have decided that I would like to do some naughty things with Bruce Willis, sexxy sexy man he is!!!!

I don't know if I told you or not, but there will be no results from my placenta for quite some time. It's going to drive me crazy.

Today American Idol, woohoo!!

Sadly, there is not much else to say. I really need to start work soon or I will go insane. I need a life aside from this computer. Things will be more interesting once I work, especially since its tourist season here. HAH I always have great stories about them. :) :)

Happy Blogging!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment