Pages

Monday, August 30, 2010

I'm done!!!!

I've tried time and time again to be nice and give Kristine and Josh both the benefit of the doubt but NEITHER one of them deserve it!! They are both selfish assholes with nothing to offer anyone!

Mom closes tonight and it was her day to do everything around the house, all the cleaning and such. I asked Kristine this morning to help me sine mom closed and she said fine but she had to babysit come 2:30. All day she sat in her room and watched tv until the baby came. She did NOT do anything.

I then asked Josh when he got home to clean up the hallway, the cats keep peeing in there for some reason. He said no but I'll have Kristine do it...she didn't do it either. I am sitting in my room smelling the freaking cat pee and the litter box and realizing that the freaking house needs to be cleaned...So I got up and cleaned the hallway, that had cat pee, which I am NOT supposed to do. I cleaned the house and ALMOST cleaned the litter box. I then ALMOST made dinner for everyone.

Fuck them! They can figure out their own dinner! I hate them both. I keep trying and trying to get past how much I despise them but it never seems to work for more than a week or two.

They don't help out with bills, they don't give mom money, they don't help buy food...and they don't do their chores! If it were my choice, I'd kick both of their inconsiderate, selfish, lazy, piece of shit ass' out of the house!! You can't live somewhere where you don't even contribute your time and energy!!

Fuck them both! I'm done being nice. I have nothing to say to either one of them and GOD DO I PRAY they read my freaking blog!! I don't need all this stress right now, but neither one of them care! I'm done.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Nolie.....they sound like assholes.

    Forget about them. Once a user always a user.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah they are. And that is very true!!

    ReplyDelete