Pages

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

quick update

I went to a class yesterday where I took a placement test for the GED and was told all I need to work on is my math. So today I am taking all of the practice GED tests to see what parts of the math I need to work on. By September 28th and 29th I will have taken the GED test and will be applying to an online college. :) I'm very exciting.

32 days of NO SMOKING by the way. :) I'm very proud of myself for that!!

I have an ultra-sound on Tuesday so I will be sure to post those pictures as soon as I get home. :)

I don't have that much else to say at the moment because my brain is tired lol and I have to go back today and tomorrow. Monday through Thursday. :)

Happy Blogging!!

2 comments:

  1. Nolie, I am very very proud of you. For the not smoking thing and the GED.

    Way to go girlo!! Can't wait to see the new ultrasound pictures.

    ReplyDelete