Okay I understand that I over-react more so now that I'm pregnant. But Cyara is seriously and honestly the most lazy disrespectful asshole of a child I have come across!!!! I ask her to do simple things and she stares at me blankly with a look like go fuck yourself or she'll be a sarcastic little bitch about it all.
This is the second time in a week that I have gotten into a HUGE fight with her, which she then involves mom and I GET YELLED AT not her!!!!!
Today I asked her earlier to grab me the USB and she stared at me and didn't say a word, didn't say no, forget it, no way, or anything. Just stared. So I got pissed and got it myself, mom even said it was rude!! Then about 30 minutes ago we got home from radio shack and when we walked in a bunch of bugs flew in and flocked to the tv where the two cats were trying to swat and kill them.
So I asked her to kill them really quick because I had to pee. She walked over there killed one and walked away, when there were still like four more sitting there. So I asked her to go back and do it again before the cats knocked the tv over and she threw a HUGE FREAKING fit about it and started acting like a 2 year old.
I'm sorry but when a 14 yr old little brat acts like shes 2 years old because I asked her to do one small simple thing, it's going to piss me off!! I walked over there and killed the bugs myself and then walked up to her and called her a little bitch and granted I was in her face but what she did next was bullshit! She may not have meant to but she did it, she hit me in the stomach and then started crying like I fucking hit her!!!!!
Mom came running out and she told mom that I tried hitting her! So mom came barreling at me yelling and screaming saying if I'm so unhappy and stressed here I should move out.
I may have over reacted but Cyara pushes me!!!! She knows I have a short temper and she does it on purpose! My mom is now pretty much kicking me out because of her! She's so disrespectful and rude and I fucking can't stand her! Her attitude and disrespect is just as bad if not WORSE in some ways then Kristine. I don't want to be anywhere near Cyara.
I'm going to stay in my room for the duration of my pregnancy, that's the only way I can see me not being as stressed and angry and upset as she keeps making me. I want nothing to do with her, I can't handle it!!!!
I just pray that all the stress and everything so far has done nothing to the baby! I will never forgive her or myself for it if something happens to him...seriously!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment