Pages

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Worries and Concerns

I've been working on my GED online. I passed my practice essay and writing test with a 640, you need to have a 450. So needless to say I won't have any problems there. Come Monday I'm going to go and take all of the timed tests and then I won't have to go back to the school until the 28th and 29th to take my tests. I'll continue to work online though, it doesn't hurt to have more information in my head than I need to.

I decided just to go to school for a kindergarten teacher, it seems like the best choice. I love children and they love me, I great with children and I have patience (with children, not adults) like a saint. lol After I get out of school for that I might still take some classes for nursing but at this moment the wise decision seems to be the easy one. And I won't mind being a teacher.

I'm watching "Birth Day" on Discovery Health and every time a person gives birth I can't help but pray out loud that God won't take this baby from us. I try to stay positive, thinking that God couldn't possibly take this baby away from us, especially since it's so close to when we lost Elijah. But I still have that doubt, that worry, that fear in the back of my mind. I can't imagine that happening again.

We deserve to be parents, we will be good parents, and my mother will be a great grandmother. God I pray we get to keep this baby!!

I'll be 4 months pregnant tomorrow, I feel him moving now, and I know he can hear me. We need this little guy in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment