I started taking classes to get my GED, I think I told you all that already though. I just realized that even when I get my GED I can't go to college like I want. I don't drive so I don't have a way to get to school. I'm so upset about it!! I could technically take online classes but I have been told and also googled that a degree from online schools is not always accepted as an actual degree.
If I can't go to school why in the hell am I fighting so hard to get my GED. I'm very upset about this, I was so excited to do this and start my education. Apparently that is not going to happen though.... I hate this!!
I'm very discouraged about this whole situation now, I don't even want to go to class today because of it.
GAH!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment