
I am utterly obsessed with this show. We all are. Greg, mom, and I. We watched 2 full seasons in about 4 or 5 days, and are now waiting for Sunday to roll around to watch the second episode of the 3rd season. It's a fantastic show!!!!
Greg went to Chicago today to visit his mom and sisters. One of his sisters just had a baby not long ago, so he's going to see the baby also. I've seen pictures, she is so adorable.
I'm in a LOT of pain today...almost unbearable!! I have already taken a vicodin and it is NOT helping at all!!! I just want to cry!!!! I hate being in pain and I don't understand why I can't have even just one day without hurting...it's so frustrating!!! Everything the doctors give me help for an hour or two and then it doesn't help anymore!! I hate it! I can't handle this anymore!!

True Blood is one of the best shows in TV right now. The books are excellent too. I just got the new one in the mail today.
ReplyDeleteYippee!
Hope you feel better soon!