Pages

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

trying to quit smoking

I'm trying to quit smoking!! I have only had 1 today...that's HUGE for me...I might have about one more before bed, which is still awesome for me, so be proud, I am!! It's so hard to try and quit, I'm going crazy. It's hardest after I eat and when I'm irritated.

That's what made me smoke in the first place earlier, Kristine pissed me off, she called me that word that she always does that makes me freak the F out!! GAH she makes me sick!!

I'm watching I shouldn't be Alive at the moment. Nothing else to do...

I worked on my GED a little today, I took one of the practice tests before I started studying just to see how dumb I was. I passed everything but the math part. I'm still obviously going to study the whole book, what else do I have to do, huh??

I'm bored...I think I might go play some pogo...get my mind off of how BAD I WANT AN EFFIN CIGARETTE!! :(

Sad

No comments:

Post a Comment