Pages

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Bored!

These heparin shots are leaving little red circles on my stomach as well as bruises. I'm sleepy all the time and my body feels so heavy. I'm beginning to get a little nauseous also. Gotta love pregnancy. :)

Nothing much has really happened in the past couple of days. Greg's doing well, he's working ALL the time. He's going to end up over working himself, it's so frustrating. But he won't listen and refuses to take an actual day off to relax.

I'm doing good, just all the pregnancy mumbo jumbo. I have an ultrasound tomorrow, wish me luck!! We will be searching for the heart beat of my little orange seed sized baby.

I'm watching Robin Hood: Men in Tights. :D Funny stuff right there!! Gotta go do my shot.


Happy Blogging!!

1 comment:

  1. OMG OMG OMG!!! I go away for a few days and guess who gets knocked up? JK!!! I am soooo excited for you and Greg.

    Keep us informed!!

    ReplyDelete