I'm having a hard time writing this book...it's something I am not familiar with. I am used to writing and reading books about the paranormal, instead I'm writing a book about an actual disease which will end up into a crime/drama novel. I hope it ends up being good. If not at least I wrote another book. It's more than most writers do. :)
I am going to tell you all a secret now...I have been holding it in for almost 2 weeks now...I'M PREGNANT!!!!!! I'm scared as hell, I'm nervous, I'm sad, I'm happy...I'm about every emotion in the book. I went to the doctor today, I am probably around 5 or 6 weeks along and I started heparin shots today. (Heparin is a blood thinner) I have to give them to myself twice a day and OMG does it burn when I have to shoot myself with it. It feels like there is a flame coming out of that nasty needle. But hey, as long as it helps I'm happy with that!!
I miss Adrian and Elijah, and this new baby will have just as much love as I have for the other two. This new baby will know of their brothers that came before them. And I will make sure I do my best to be a great mother!! Please keep me and my baby in your thoughts and prayers, we will need all that we can get!! :)
Happy Blogging!!
BTW, Don't tell anyone about me being pregnant. lol :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment