Well Saturday was the last day of the Laporte County Fair. I've worked a little over 100 hours this week, and I am exhausted!!! I drank plenty of water to make sure I stayed hydrated and ended up peeing about 4 times an hour lol. Greg and everyone else understood though.
I met two wonderful guys while I was there. Tendic and Aza, they are both from a different country, one that at the moment I can't remember. They are sweet, funny, and totally gentlemen like. They kept telling me I should sit and not move because I was pregnant and that in their country woman should not work especially if they are pregnant. Tendic looks like Jackie Chan and Aza is just cute and squishy!! I'll post the pictures under my picture blog. :)
It was hard working all those hours, but I am happy I did. Now I can go get my divorce and get Greg something for our anniversery on the 2nd...even though he won't be here until the third. :)
I came home Saturday night, exhausted, at 2 in the morning. I was ready to take a shower and hop right into my tiny twin size bed that Greg and I barely fit on. When we walked into the house I went to open moms bed room door because she had the key to my bed room. (I lock my bed room door because I don't trust certain individuals in this house.) Anyway her door was locked also so I asked Cyara wth was going on and she said mom got mad at her and locked her out so I had to knock and wake her up to get my key.
Well Greg all of a sudden remembered that he had a key himself. So we used his to open the door and walked in....
SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There was a full size bed sitting in the middle of my room with different colored polka dot looking things on the sheets ANNNNNNNNNNNNNND a body pillow!! :) It was a fantastic surprise!!! :D YAY!!
So I have been sleeping wonderful!!!!!!! :D I have the best mommy in the whooooooooooole wide world!! I walked out of the room and went over to my moms and knocked a bunch until she finally opened it and practically screamed my gratitude.
Anyway, it was a great ending to a LONG WEEK. :) I don't know what I could get Greg for our anniversery but I have to figure it out soon!! I'm going to go surf the net and find something. :)
Happy Blogging!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment