Pages

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Quick entry!!

First order of business, Amber you are too funny! LOL I thought you had left me lady! :)

Okay now, for the fabulous news. Yesterday I had a doctors appointment, an ultra sound. I saw my beautiful little blue berry sized baby and it's little heart beat! aYAYayaY!! Heart beats are always good. I am 6 weeks and 2 days pregnant and my due date is on March 6th. :D YAY US!

After the doctors appointment Greg and I went out to eat at a Mexican restaurant, I got a HUGE shredded chicken wet burrito, WONDERFUL!! And then we came home and watch Lethal Weapon 3 and 4. :D It was a super day, I swear it!! :D

My doctor took me off of the heparin and put me on lovenox. It's another blood thinner, so I'm not sure why I had to switch but whatever. With the heparin it would burn like a flame when I injected it, with this is still stung and burned a little but I could also feel the cold liquid going into my skin...very weird. I only have to do the lovenox once a day but with the heparin I had to do it twice. So I'm happier about this.

I AM PREGNANT WITH A HEALTHY BABY!!!! I am thrilled and ecstatic and just tickled pink. :D Now all I gotta do is take it easy and get through the next 7 or 8 months or whatever and push out a HUGE beautiful baby. Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers.

I'm going to go study a little bit, but don't worry I will be posted every little detail about the baby that I can. :)

Happy Blogging!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Well, I am always lurking around the blog world, Nolie....so NO, I did not leave.

    I am very very happy for you and Greg. Coming from a chick who desparately wants children and can't have them, I am always glad to see the happy moment happy to someone.

    Keep us posted so I can live vicariously through you - K? :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awe :(. I'm sorry, why don't you adopt?? I was going to do that if I couldn't have any, it's just a little expensive that's all. :)

    And thank you very much. :) I will keep you posted on everything, I swear. :)

    ReplyDelete