I'm irritated! Greg came over around, I don't know maybe eight tonight. He said he was going to leave around 11 but he'd hang out until then. When he showed up mom and I were watching WEEDS. We watched a like two episodes, a half hour each, and were planning on stopping after that since Greg was here. I was going to come in the room and hang out with him until he left.
Instead during one of the episodes, the first I believe, he got a phone call and took it in the other room. It was one of friends asking him to come out with them.........I told him that we would be stopping after that last episode but he STILL left. He walked out at 9. I'm angry because I don't get to see him everyday anymore, I don't get to sleep by him and wake up by him. I may spend a few hours here and there with him and he may spend the night once or twice a week. But when I have him here he's supposed to be here, ya know?
So by him leaving he took away time that I was looking forward to having all day. All I did was watch an hour of a tv show and he left. I'm pissed also because he obviously agreed to leave early before he even said anything about me watching my show and still left after I told him that was the last episode and it was almost over.
Now he's acting like I don't have a reason to be upset. I may not have a reason to be furious but I do have a reason to be irritated and a little pissed off. And by him telling me I don't is pissing me off even more!! I get that I'm pregnant and my emotions are off the wall, but he can not tell me I don't have the right to be mad right now.
I'm going to bed, I don't need to keep stressing out and being pissed off!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

This post is not funny, but I love that "Greg's an ass" comes up on my dashboard.
ReplyDeletePriceless.
LOL yeah I'm pregnant and over exaggerating now lol...it's funny.
ReplyDelete