I got a letter in the mail yesterday stating that the serafin hearing, the court date to prove the baby is not Julians, is on November 1st. I told Julian and he was thrilled, saying 'Okay, lets get this over with.' I told Greg who said, 'I can't go I'll be in school.' Um, you better go!! WTH!?
He's telling me to reschedule the date because he can't go because he has a quiz. Okay I understand that school is important and I understand that he needs to be there for his quiz. However, if he does not come to the hearing he will have NO legal rights to our child. It will legally be MY child!! With MY last name, and My name on the birth certificate alone...All he said to that was we can change it later....
Then he was saying if Julian and I find a ride there he will jump on 94 and should make it in time...SHOULD MAKE IT. Omg, if he's not here we are all gonna be screwed. GRR
Anyway, I'm going to text Julian now and tell him that we need to have a way there on the first. At least if we are there maybe we can convince the judge that the baby will be a tall black baby and not a small Filipino baby lol. :)
I have class today. It's count day, if I go today I get to take the GED for free!! Plus I get pizza!! LOL :) They had me at pizza! :)
Happy blogging!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Great posts! I havent been by in a while so I just spent the last hour trying to catch up. It sounds like you are doing good for yourself, a few stressfull situations, but sounds like you are doing pretty good. Glad to hear! Also, I think it's great that youre getting your GED. And how the heck did you get to take it free? Im jealous! LOL I had to fork over 80 dollars to take mine! Anyways, i hope all is well, and will be back to catch up!
ReplyDeleteThe best of wishes to you, your fam!
Thank you. Yeah I'm doing alright. :) I guess I lucked out on the GED thing. If I didn't go on a certain day I would have had to pay 100 dollars per test though. :) Glad to see your still around. =D take care!!
ReplyDelete