I finally got my computer to work right, I have no clue what in the world was wrong with it, but it's working now. Now I can go into more detail about my birthday, I hate typing long things on my iPhone, my nails are really long and it makes me mess up on the words. lol
Well, first of all Wednesday during the day was BORING, I was out here by myself ALL day! Greg was in the room watching tv, and didn't even offer to come out and spend time with me on the birthday! Then, when I told him we had to leave by 6 to meet daddy and Latisha at the bar, he said he wasn't going...I seriously almost cried. Yes, I almost cried over that. He then text messaged me, yes we text message even when we are in the same house. That's pretty much our only form of communication. And said that he was kidding and that he was going to go. I still remained alone out here until mom got home at 2:30.
I started to get ready, trying to find something to wear takes me longer than most women. Why? you ask, because I am not pregnant anymore, it's been almost 5 weeks, but I still can't fit into anything besides my pregnant clothes. My stomach is pretty much back to normal, just a little flabby now, I know real sexy right?? But I can't for some reason fit into any jeans or pants that don't have YOGA CLOTHES printed on them. It was my birthday I wanted to dress like a girlie girl that night, not like I always do. Don't get me wrong, those yoga pants make my butt look fabulous, but I wanted jeans. So I squeezed my over-sized body into a pair of jeans, size 13, and almost cried when I had to push my insides to the back of my body to button them.
I realize it's only been 4 1/2 weeks, but you know what!?!?!?!?!?!?!? I have nothing to show for this 160 lbs of flab on my once skinny body. I'm eating right, I do yoga, and I'm still not losing weight. (I do swear I won't have many posts where I complain about my weight, but when I'm trying to get ready to go out, I get pissed when I can't wear anything cute.) Anyway, I wore those pants that I had to squeeze into and a shirt that had Grumpys face on it. It was the perfect shirt for my mood.
When we got there I didn't hesitate before ordering a Miller Lite, yumm yumm!!! Latisha showed up not long after we got there and OH MY GOD she is sooo tiny! She is skinnier than she was before she got pregnant, she said she's about 115 now. So I chugged the rest of my beer and ordered another one. All of a sudden daddy turned white and said he was real dizzy. He went outside for some air so I followed him and asked if he wanted us to bring him home. He looked real bad. In the middle of him talking he jumped up off the curb outside and said I gotta throw up and took off running to the side of the building. I don't do throw up unless it's Gregs so I went in and told Greg to go over there and see if he was okay.
Turns out daddy ate liver and onions and after he puked he was fine. So we continued to drink, 3 beers and a long island iced tea (that was latishas but it was too "strong" for her so she made me drink it) later I was stumbling my way out of the bar. Yes I am a light weight, but it's so much cheaper that way. We went to daddy's and watched a little bit of American Idol before leaving at 9:30 to head home. I got here and they had a birthday cake for me, now I know we are on a diet now, but I wanted a piece of my birthday cake. Greg had a tiny sliver too. :D After American Idol was over Greg and I went to the gas station and bought a 6 pack and drank four of them before deciding to go to sleep. So that was my birthday.
Yesterday, Adrian's birthday, we spent at daddy's until about 5. One of my friends came over to look at our millions of dresses so she could pick one for her prom, found one she liked, and left by 6:30. Greg and I went to the store, I heard my song to Adrian, and then my day sucked from there. I watched Bones and Fringe, and then ended up hanging out with mom for an hour after she got off work before going into my room where Greg was...where he always is! We watched a little tv, I took a vicodin, because my back is seriously messed up right now. I swear it's about to go out, and I went to bed. Now I'm here at 11:30, blabbing about my last two days. So you're all caught up.
Tomorrow I'm supposed to go with Mom and Kristine to South Bend so Kristine can look at dresses. Mom wants me to go so I can pick out a present for myself, but I don't want to sit through hours and hours of dress shopping just to end up back at the first place with the first dress she tries on. I know how this goes. I still don't know if I'm going to go yet, I guess I'll play it by ear.
I think that's all for today, unless something amazing happens. Which I doubt. I'm kind of cranky today anyway, so I guess it's good I'm signing off. :D
Happy Blogging!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Maybe it would be good for you to get out of the house, even if dress shopping is not at the top of your list....time in the sunshine and fresh air may do you some good.
ReplyDeleteYeah, you're probably right. However, I must say I HATE the sun!!! It's too bright and hot, I like cloudy rainy weather lol. Everyone says I'm crazy, but the sun actually makes me cranky.
ReplyDeleteLoL... then hope for some rain : )
ReplyDeleteSounds like you had somewhat of an eventful two days.
The birthday didn't sound too bad. Hope I'm not wrong.
But yea it might be good for you to get out and about. If you don't want to dress shop... get dropped off at a different store or something.
Well I hope your day gets better!!! =)