I just got home from the doctors office. There were no results yet, GRRR. The ones from when I lost Adrian, are the same from when they told me before. All they know is there were blog clots on the placenta, but they aren't sure if they happened before he passed or after...so I'm stuck knowing NOTHING on that one. And I'm supposed to call on Tuesday to see if they got them in for Elijah...Gah! It's like it's never gonna end...I'm never going to know anything. Knowing my luck I won't know what happened this time either. I'm so frustrated with them!!
She did a pelvic exam, I know TMI, and told me to go ahead and do whatever I want to now...except get pregnant of course. Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo....tonights agenda... Margaritas and (sugar free) chocolate covered strawberries... she never said we could practice...over and over and over again! :D
YAY ME!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I hope you get some results on Tuesday. Good luck with that.
ReplyDeleteHaha... have fun girl. And make sure to eat plenty of strawberries for me!
http://www.marchofdimes.com/professionals/14332_1171.asp
ReplyDeletego to this website...
Nolie,that sounds frustrating, but you know what?
ReplyDeletemaybe its better to just be happy and have a baby, than to have a doctor fill you with more worry, I mean they are professionals but in the end what matters its your belief in yourself.
think about it, if they told you you were fine, but you believed you are doomed to never have children, then no matter what they said, you would still think the worse
so why not apply that, the other way around, think the best no matter what they say or dont say
cant wait for that blog post saying you are pregnant, Ill be following your blog still
You have an amazing outlook on life and seem very strong.
ReplyDeleteI look forward to reading your blog in the future and I hope that you get some results back, ASAP!